Testosterone is important for many aspects of Men’s Health.
- It helps builds bone
- Helps with muscle growth
- Helps with sperm count and libido
- Can help improve anxiety and depression
- Helps improve memory and spatial relationships
- Can improve energy
Symptoms Of Low Testosterone In Males:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Brain Fog
- Loss of Muscle Mass
- Hair Loss
We do a complex lab panel to evaluate your symptoms. There is more than just looking at testosterone levels. Many factors can affect your testosterone levels like Zinc, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin and DHEA-S. Combining symptoms and lab work allows me to develop a complete program to improve your symptoms.
Testosterone replacement comes in various forms:
- Supplements HCG, Clomiphene and other
- Peptides- Kisspeptin and DSIP
Dr. Paulvin will determine a plan to help maximize the benefits of testosterone.
Erectile Dysfunction can be caused by a hormonal issue, psychological issue or anatomical issues.
- Tadalafil/Cialis – PDE5 inhibitor which improves blood flow to improve erection
- Oxytocin – A hormone termed the “love drug” It can help with sexual arousal
- PT 141 – A peptide that works on the brain to improve libido
- Tri MIx injection
- Nitric Oxide
- Combination of Tadalafil/Oxytocin/PT 141 allows you to address your Erectile Dysfunction in several ways.