Could You Be Suffering from Mold Toxicity?

woman in bed covering her face with a pillow

When I start working with a new patient, I look at more than just their medical history, medication list, diet, and exercise regimen. I also take into consideration harmful environmental issues they might be exposed to such as mold toxicity.

Mold is a type of fungus that grows in moisture and reproduces by way of tiny spores that travel through the air. When mold lands on a damp area in your home they start to grow and are released into the air where it’s inevitable that you will inhale them. If you are someone who is sensitive to mold you could start experiencing a slew of health issues.

Symptoms of Mold Toxicity:

  • Fatigue
  • Headache
  • Weakness
  • Numbness/Tingling
  • Brain Fog
  • Night Sweats
  • Sneezing
  • Coughing
  • Congestion
  • Itchy Eyes
  • Tremors
  • Vertigo

You could have mold growing in your home or place of employment and not even know it!

Common Causes of Mold Growth:

  • Leaky pipes
  • Moisture buildup in the basement
  • Flooded areas
  • Standing water
  • Unnoticed damp areas underneath the carpet

People that have been diagnosed with Lyme Disease or other tick-related illnesses, POTS, or Mast Cell Activation Syndrome also need to be treated for mold toxicity.

Like this article? Share now.

Share on facebook
Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

Learn how to optimize your health

Social Media

    Brain Health And Cognition With Peptides

    Skip to content